Three things you didn't know about Amy:
- Spent some time as a freelance writer and has had several works published over the years
- Played American Football competitively, one notable play – catching a 20 yard throw in the end zone for a touch down. It was most worthy of a victory dance
- Avid collector of Hard Rock Café glasses from around the world
Joined Wynne-Jones IP in 2013 as a fresh faced University graduate. Since joining , Amy has held several roles within the firm adding pizzazz to the Wynne-Jones brand along the way.
- First class BA (HONS) in Media and Cultural Studies
- CIM Professional Certificate in Marketing Level 4
- ILM Level 3 in Leadership and Management