Three things you didn't know about Christopher:
- As a qualified badminton coach, Christopher helps train the county’s top junior badminton players
- Although you won’t find him on stage, Christopher has played the piano in numerous amateur musical productions
- In his spare time, Christopher also enjoys running, cycling, hiking, and playing cricket
In his role Christopher assists Wynne-Jones IP with technologies in chemical and life sciences, pharma, medical devices, MedTech, semiconductors and materials. Christopher is training under Dr Ian Lambert and is enrolled in the Wynne-Jones IP Training Academy.
He completed a degree in Chemistry from the University of Bath in 2012, where he won a graduation prize for his final year achievements. He continued to study for a PhD at the University of Bath in Physical Chemistry, specialising in electrochemical processes. Christopher is co-author of more than five peer-reviewed papers and is a member of the Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Part-qualified UK patent attorney
- MChem (First Class) – University of Bath
- PhD Chemistry – University of Bath