Three things you didn't know about Don:
- Don did high jump at school and jumped over a person 6ft 3inches tall if they were standing under the high jump bar
- Don has travelled all of the way around the world by land except where an aeroplane is required to cross water
- Don loves liquorice
Don started in the world of trade marks in private practice in London back in the 1990’s. Having qualified as a Trade Mark Attorney and started a family, Don moved to ICI based in Berkshire where he spent 12 happy years in corporate life.
Having then run his own business for a couple of years Don joined the happy team at Wynne-Jones in 2016. Don has worked with and for many prestigious clients including Aston Martin, Sainsbury’s, Imperial Chemical industries and Eric Clapton.
- MCITMA - Certified Trade Mark Attorney by examination
- LLM in IP litigation – Nottingham Trent University
- Post Graduate Certificate in IP Litigation – Nottingham Trent University
- Higher Court Litigation Certificate