Three things you didn't know about Hannah:
- Hannah has climbed the most active volcano in Indonesia - Mount Merapi
- Has a bit of a shoe obsession and owns over 60 pairs of shoes
- Eating olives and drinking a 'cotes de provence' rose makes Hannah very happy
Hannah started working at Wynne- Jones in August 2016 as a Renewals and Formalities Administrator and is now part of the Formalities Paralegal Team appointed to Trade Marks. Hannah's previous experience has been within Insurance where she started as a telephone handler and progressed to Senior Insurance Specialist assisting with training and management of a team of 15 people.
- Patent Administrators Course 2018
- CITMA Paralegal Course 2018