Three things you didn't know about Jason:
- Jason is a life long Chelsea FC fan
- He has travelled to five of the seven world continents
- He can count from one to ten in Japanese
Jason entered the profession in 2013, qualified as a Trade Mark Attorney in 2017 and joined Wynne Jones in 2018. He has substantial experience working with a range of clients in relation to all aspects of trade mark and wider IP matters, including the management of trade mark portfolios and the prosecution of contentious and non-contentious IP matters.
- Professional Certificate, Trade Mark Practice from Nottingham Trent University
- Certificate in Trade Mark law and Practice from Queen Mary University of London
- Law LLB (Hons.) from Middlesex University (First Class)