Three things you didn't know about Joanna:
- Has got a keen interest in Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (personality test that investigates our mental functioning)
- Is bilingual in English and Polish. Can also get by in French
- Is very particular about distribution of pizza toppings and sandwich fillers - they have to be evenly spread and cover the edges too. However, she has recently exchanged 50% of her sleep for a daughter, which has put the pizza toppings issue into perspective!
Joanna joined Wynne-Jones IP in March 2015, and has been working across all aspects of intellectual property renewals. Joanna has background in administration, marketing and data management; as well as experience of working in a variety of environments with training and mentoring duties.
- BA in Applied Linguistics
- Diploma in Public Service Interpreting, Law
- MA in Applied Linguistics
- Patent Administrators Course
- Trade Mark Administrators Course