Three things you didn't know about Nathan:
- His interest in IP started when watching the BBC Television series ‘Dragon’s Den’
- He was caught on camera singing and dancing in the rain at Glastonbury 2011
- In his spare time Nathan plays rugby, golf and particularly enjoys eating out
Having graduated university in 2014, Nathan joined the firm as a Formalities Administrator handling all aspects of intellectual property. In 2016 he progressed to Trade Mark Paralegal, offering support to the Trade Mark Team across all trade mark matters.
- LLB Law and Business (Hons)
- Patent Administrators’ Course 2015 – 2016
- CITMA Paralegal Course 2016 (highest mark in the year)