Three things you didn't know about Richard:
- Richard enjoys a range of outdoor pursuits including kayaking, sailing, skiing
- Watches various forms of Motorsport
- Plays the guitar
Richard has 25 years of experience in advising clients in relation to the protection of their inventions and designs, handling the preparation and filing of patent and registered design applications, advising regarding the scope of protection of patents and designs. He has worked for a range of clients from multi-national businesses through to individual inventors and academic institutions, covering inventions in the mechanical engineering, physics and software technologies, including significant experience in the oil and gas, automotive and aerospace sectors.
- BSc Physics (University of Exeter)
- European Patent Attorney (EPA)
- Chartered Patent Attorney (CPA)