Three things you didn't know about Rosie:
- Rosie enjoys baking
- Enjoys walking her dog on long walks
- Currently spends most of her weekends doing DIY
Rosie started working in trade marks in 2012 as a trade mark administrator at the Jersey IP firm Lysaght. Since then Rosie has worked in London both in house at Chanel and at IP firm Rouse, before starting in her trainee post here at Wynne-Jones IP in 2016. Rosie qualified as a Trade Mark Attorney last summer.
- Post Graduate Certificate in Intellectual Property from Bournemouth University (Distinction)
- BA Hons in Journalism from Cardiff University (2.1)
- Professional Certificate in Trade Mark Practice from Nottingham Trent University