Find the right content for you
Wynne-Jones IP is a leading intellectual property firm established in the UK for more than 50 years with a thriving Patent practice. We are seeking a dual qualified Patent Attorney, to join our busy and expanding team. The role can be remote working with some attendance at our Cardiff or Gloucester office when required. Our ideal candidate will:
- Have solid experience working in Patents, ideally in private practice.
- Be dynamic & proactive.
- Have excellent client care skills
- Have a strong work ethic and an ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Be commercially-minded, ambitious and proactive
- Have strong communication and organisational skills.
The work of the team covers all aspects of patents and the successful candidate will enjoy a varied and wide ranging caseload.
We offer many different benefits, including, a highly competitive salary, pension scheme, NHS top up package, flexible working arrangements and more.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy, please contact our HR Manager, Lucy Gabb (firstname.lastname@example.org)