Three things you didn't know about Liam:
- Liam’s passion is in reading books and watching TV shows and films
- May have a bit of an obsession with Game of Thrones
- He also has a keen interest in sports and enjoys following his favourite football team, Cheltenham Town Football Club
Liam started working at Wynne-Jones IP in 2014 as an IP Administrator. Since then, he has held a variety of different roles across the firm. A large part of Liam’s experience has been in providing paralegal support to the Trade Marks Team. In 2016, Liam took up a position in the Trade Marks Team as a Trainee Trade Mark Attorney.
- LLB Law (Hons)
- Trade Mark Administrators’ Course – 97% (highest mark in the country)
- Patent Administrators’ Course