Find the right content for you
THREE THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT LUCY:
- Lucy has a full motorbike licence and really enjoys riding her dream machine, she also dusted off her running shoes in 2022 and completed both the Great North Run (half marathon) and the Great South Run (10 miles).
- Lucy was a Special Constable for Gloucestershire Constabulary for 4 years and has volunteered for Gloucestershire Restorative Justice, which is direct mediation and conflict resolution between the offender, the victims, their families and the community. It holds the offender accountable to the other parties while also providing the offender with learning experiences.
- Lucy has two dogs called Mali and Cariad and two cats called Smotyn and Arian (all Welsh names).
Lucy has 23 years experience of working within the Financial Services sector at Zurich Financial Services (Capita). Lucy has also worked in the Communications and Education sector. Lucy has extensive experience in managing a variety of teams and is very knowledgeable in all matters of people management, managing new contracts, training and working with high priority clients. She has recently qualified as an Associate member of the CIPD by achieving her level 5 CIPD in HR.
- HR CIPD level 5
- Introductory Certificate in Patent Administration
- Chartered Insurance Institute – Financial Planning Certificate 1
- Chartered Insurance Institute – Financial Planning Certificate 2
- Chartered Insurance Institute – Financial Planning Certificate 3
- NVQ – Management
- Charted Insurance Institute – Pensions administration
- Charted Insurance Institute – Life administration
- Securities and Investment Board - IAQ
Our IP Team:
Trade Mark Attorney | Director
Patent Attorney | Partner
Consultant Patent Attorney
Patent Attorney & Analytics Specialist
Patent & Trade Mark Attorney | Partner
Patent Attorney | Director
Commercial Relationship Manager
Financial Coordinator – Purchase Ledger
Trade Mark Attorney | Partner
Financial Coordinator – Sales Ledger
Formalities & Renewals Team Manager
Rachel von Hossle
HR & Operations Director
Senior Patent Attorney
European Patent Attorney