Find the right content for you
Rachel von Hossle
THREE THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT RACHEL:
- As an equestrian, Rachel agrees with Winston Churchill that "no hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle".
- Rachel believes that we regret the things that we don't do, rather than things that we do. This means that despite not being a fan of heights she's bungee-jumped, sky-dived and been flown around on the open tailgate of a Hercules C-130.
- She feels drawn to the water (probably because she's a Piscean) and is a BSAC qualified scuba-diver. It wouldn't be unusual to find her submerged in a UK quarry or enjoying Autumn surfing in Devon or Cornwall.
Rachel has a background in law and business management. She has worked in both the public and private legal sector in areas such as employment law, family law, tenant and landlord dispute. She has experience drafting and negotiating large commercial contracts relating to the provision of UK infrastructure, airports and in the nuclear sector.
Rachel has previously held voluntary roles as the Chair of the Southgate Traders Association and on the Gloucester Urban Regeneration Project advisory committee. Through these roles she was fortunate to be invited to and attend lunch with Her Majesty the Queen at Gloucestershire College in 2009.
- Bachelor of Laws - LLB (Hons)
- Level 3 Diploma in Marketing
- BTEC First Diploma in Public Services
- BTEC National Diploma in Public Services
Our IP Team:
Trade Mark Attorney | Director
Patent Attorney | Partner
Consultant Patent Attorney
Patent Attorney & Analytics Specialist
Patent & Trade Mark Attorney | Partner
Patent Attorney | Director
Commercial Relationship Manager
Financial Coordinator – Purchase Ledger
Trade Mark Attorney | Partner
Financial Coordinator – Sales Ledger
Formalities & Renewals Team Manager
Rachel von Hossle
HR & Operations Director
Senior Patent Attorney
European Patent Attorney