Three things you didn't know about Christina:
- Christina has a love for scuba diving and has ambitions of becoming a scuba diving instructor living in a tropical paradise when she retires
- Spends her free time volunteering at a local cat rescue and rehoming centre
- Is a big fan of music, and has a bizarre obsession with 80’s hair metal. Tina is also currently (re-) learning to play electric guitar
Tina has experience working with global IP rich companies, through to SME’s and individual entrepreneurs. She has worked with clients in a wide range of technical fields such as mechanical engineering, physical sciences, optical physics, medical devices, earth sciences, renewable energy, subsea and subsurface technology (specifically oil & gas related) such as actuators, safety systems, downhole tools, downhole wired and wireless communications, production well control, seismic data acquisition, and seismic data processing and modelling.
She has worked closely with clients to draft, file, and prosecute patent applications in the UK, Europe and further afield. She also has experience with oppositions and appeals at the EPO, infringement, patentability and freedom-to-operate searches, and in-house IP training for clients.
Tina is also currently on the Examination Committee for the European Qualifying Examinations (specifically the Opposition paper).
Prior to joining Wynne-Jones in Cheltenham, she began her IP career with a firm in Aberdeen, Scotland.
- BSc (Hons) Geology & Petroleum Geology
- BSc Physics
- Postgraduate Certificate in Intellectual Property, Bournemouth University
- European Patent Attorney (EPA)
- Chartered Patent Attorney (CPA)