Three things you didn't know about Christina:
- Christina has a love for scuba diving and has ambitions of becoming a scuba diving instructor living in a tropical paradise when she retires
- A keen weightlifter and has participated in a few bodybuilding competitions in the past, and has ambitions to compete again in the future
- Is a big fan of music, and has a bizarre obsession with 80’s hair metal
Christina has experience working with large multinational companies, through to SME’s and individual inventors. Has worked with clients in a wide range of technical fields such as mechanical engineering, physics, medical devices, renewable energy, and oil & gas related technology.
Christina has worked closely with clients to draft, file, and prosecute patent applications in the UK, Europe and further afield. She also has experience with post-grant litigation at the EPO. Christina is working with Vicki Strachan in the Engineering team, whilst also preparing for her UK qualifying exams.
Prior to joining Wynne-Jones in Cheltenham, she began her IP career with a firm in Aberdeen, Scotland.
- BSc (Hons) Geology & Petroleum Geology
- BSc Physics
- Postgraduate Certificate in Intellectual Property, Bournemouth University
- European Qualified Patent Attorney