Find the right content for you
THREE THINGS YOU DIDN'T KNOW ABOUT KIRSTEN:
- Kirsten was born and grew up in South Africa. She moved to the UK about four years ago and absolutely loves it.
- She has completed the Bronze Level Duke of Edinburgh Award which included charity work, recreational activities and perfecting a chosen skill.
- She has sent her name to space three times via the NASA Parker Solar Probe Mission (March 2018), Mars Mission (July 2020) and Future Mars Mission (July 2026).
Kirsten has work experience in data capturing for an Industrial Gas Company while in South Africa. This included working with Microsoft Office as well as working with confidential documentation and customer care. She has been a receptionist and administrator in the NHS for three years, during her time there she worked across multiple GP practices in Gloucester and in London. Kirsten continued to work for the NHS throughout the COVID-19 Pandemic before securing her role at Wynne-Jones IP. Following 8 months of PA experience in our administration team. Kirsten successfully secured a role as the formalities administrator where she continues to learn and enhance her skillset.
- National Senior Certificate (South African) NVQ Administration Level 2
- Maths levels 1 and 2, English level 1, ICT level 1
- GCSE Biology and Maths
- IT User Skills, level 2
Our IP Team:
Trade Mark Attorney | Director
Patent Attorney | Partner
Consultant Patent Attorney
Patent Attorney & Analytics Specialist
Patent & Trade Mark Attorney | Partner
Patent Attorney | Director
Commercial Relationship Manager
Financial Coordinator – Purchase Ledger
Trade Mark Attorney | Partner
Financial Coordinator – Sales Ledger
Formalities & Renewals Team Manager
Rachel von Hossle
HR & Operations Director
Senior Patent Attorney
European Patent Attorney